Saturday, August 25, 2007

When I fall in love

21 August 2007

Today I very tired because yesterday in the evening I started to run again after I was very busy. Now I start to do work every day in the evening except the day that I finished class about 5-6 P.M., so yesterday after I finished class at 5 P.M. I went to run at a football field in the Ramkamhang University. But I forgot to exercise.

I finished class to day at 11A.M. I have a lunch, came back to my room, and slept. I woke up again at the evening and went to do work with my friend and came back at my room 11P.M. again like every Tuesday.

22 August 2007

Today I had only one class like Tuesday. When I came in my class I saw new two students. I never saw them in my class I thought they came from another section. One is a girl that I like I saw her only two times (This is second times). She is lovely girl. When I studied at ABAC she is my first love. I promised with myself next time that I meet her I will talk with her. Other one is friend of my friend I do not to know him. I do not know when I will meet her again. I think I fall in love her.

23 August 2007

Today I tried to meet her again but I did not know her name that I can remember only her face, but today I had classes all day only free time that I can search her and it is short time. I never had a girl friend I want her to the first. In the past I love one girl. She is a lovely girl. She is old friend. I never told her I love her, but when I told her she had a boy friend. So after that I never love who again until now. Finish day again but today I did not see her.

24 August 2007

Today I had call to my mom. She told me she missed me very much and told me at home is very hot but in Bangkok always having a rain. Whatever, when I think about the temperature in the world is always higher in every day. I very worried about this problem. Now the world had more people than the past and had a lot of electronic things. This is one big reason to make a global warming. I am a little part of the world but I will try to help to solve this problem. I think every product that I use every day have a lot of pollution. So I will start from change all products that I can change to protect this world, not only me I will tired to tell every that I know to change product that they use to no pollution or the littlest pollution.

Tomorrow I have a morning class, and now is 10.37 P.M. I think this time that I should to go to my bed for sleep and relax my body. Tomorrow I’ will get up early and I must be not late for my class. Good Night.

1 comment:

Jasper said...

Well I hope you have managed to relocate her and that you asked her out on a date! :-)