Sunday, August 5, 2007

After mid-term


3 August 2007

Today is the first day of my holiday after mid-term. I wake up very late because last night I watched the movie that I bought last week at the Mall. The movie that I watched is TMNT (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles). When I was young I watch this story but it is a cartoon I very like to watch, and I wanted to be a ninja like Leonardo. After that the first movie of TMNT in 1990 is follow from the comic book. This movie presents the origin story of Splinter and the Turtles, their initial encounters with April (Judith Hoag) and Casey (Elias Koteas), and their first confrontation with Shredder and his Foot Clan. In 1991 and 1993 had second and third films, but I did not watch because I was young. That I know about first film because channel3 in Thailand rerun to on air only first again but it is a long time ago. Now TMNT come back to animation computer graphic.

After I wake up I have a breakfast and call to my friend “Sai”. I tell him about board game “Cash Flow”, my friend interest this game and want to join with me on Sunday. I call other friends, but no body joins with me.

5 August 2007

At 9.30, I wake up and very happy because today I go to play game “Cash Flow”. This game talks about “Passive Income” and “Active Income” of money. Active Income is money that I will receive when I do work; Passive Income is money that I will receive after I invest time and money in my asset example immovable property, real property. When start game every must random tread of ever, and I am an engineer. This game like monopoly tycoon, but we will win when we can buy us dream in this game example; I want to ski at the Alps that is my dream in this game. This game has two circle; small circle and big circle. Everybody must start at small circle next who has passive income more than expenses he or she can go next circle but other has passive income less than must walk in only small circle.

I play this game with my friend and friend of my friend. We have 6 persons, after start two rounds I am out of work, this game if who out of work must pay money and stop play game 2 turns. Next this turn of Sai, he out of work follow me (ha ha ha ) and next player too. Sai is the first that can out to big circle because he can pick “Big Deals” and buy it, so passive income more than expenses. After I can return to play game I walk to “Doodad Card” (everybody who walk to Doodad Card must pay money to the bank), so I must pay money again, it is not one time but again and again. Time up Sai is only one that can buy his dream, and I walk in small circle only. That I know when I play finish I want to retirement when I am young, and I want to have a freedom life style, so I must plan to have passive income more than expenses now.

No comments: