Saturday, August 18, 2007

Mother's day

12 August 2007

Today is mother’s day, yesterday I went to my home. So now I stay at home. The last time that I came back to my home about one month and half ago. Today I want to have dinner with my family but my mother must goes to dinner party, and my father goes with her. My sister does not want to have dinner, so in the evening I have dinner only one this is normal of my family. But in my mind I want to have dinner with my family because I do not have time to stay with my family when I have time I want to stay with all.
So today I watch cartoon alone at my home. The cartoon that I watch is “The law of Ueki”. This story talks about 100 teachers that want to be god, every teachers must search one of student and give a special power. The student must fight by special power that receives from his or her teacher the winner of student can choose new ability of himself or herself.

Ueki is student that met a one teacher that he wants to be god. The first time that they met is Ueki fall from a building and teacher helps him. After that Ueki wants to be like the teacher, he helps everybody and every animal. One day when snow fall the teacher looks the children try to help a little cat buy they can not. When he will goes he sees Ueki hug the little cat and wait somebody help the little cat. The teacher thinks Ueki very crazy but he like him, so he gives special power to Ueki. The special power is the power that he can change garbage that he can carry to tree.


14 August 2007

After I came back to university yesterday I was sick. I have tree classes but I can study only one class after that I came back to my room and sleep all day and all night. Today like yesterday but today I have only one class I come back and sleep at my room. In the evening I wake up and go to assemble this is hard work for patient (me).

16 August 2007

Today, my friend shows some equipment that can change dirty water to healthy water. He plus color and smell into water but he can clean it. I think it is very amazing every time in the past that I drink water I drink dirty water all times but it is not danger for me (I think that) but if I drink again in the future I do not know what happen to me maybe I will die by cancer, so I think I will drink only clean water if impossible.

18 August 2007

Today I tell my friend about dentifrice in Thailand have powder he is alarmed. Every day that we clean mouth, tooth, and sleep in the morning we will have smell from us mouth, and we have a bad tooth. This is reason.

No comments: