Friday, August 10, 2007

Start to know something

6 August 2007

In the evening about 7.00 PM at ABAC I played Cash Flow again and I met new friend at the place that played game. His name is Paul. We played game same board. He thought this game is good for his life and made he knew what he will does in the future.

7 August 2007

Today I met elder brother of Sai. He is very like Sai, but he is shorter than Sai. My friend that went with me thought they are twin. My friend is very surprised because Sai and his brother have like sound and face. Why my friend think that because he has elder brother and he has twin.

8 August 2007

Today my friend came to my room. He made me know about home care. First he told me in shampoo that sell in Thailand is bad because in shampoo have a lot of chemicals in every brand name that made in Thailand. Next he talked about dentifrice; he talked in many brands use powder in dentifrice. So this is reason why we brush every day, but we are a decayed tooth. He talked many things about home care that I never know in class, school, or university.

Today is the holiday because today is the first of the world sport of university. So today my university is cancel every class. After my friend came to me at my room, in the afternoon I went to Siam Paragon. I met to my friend’s brother. My friend’s brother wanted to talk with me about make plan of money in the future. He think every must know about make plan of money in the future. Every universities and schools never have class to make plan money in the future. One sentence that he talked to me is “The money is not important, but every things important needs money”, and that is the reason why my friend’s brother wanted to talk with me about make plan of money in the future. He wants me to use money in the good way, and make money in long term.

1 comment:

Jasper said...

You write good stories. But please add some pictures to make things a little bit more colorful.