Sunday, August 12, 2007

Before Mother's Day

10 August 2007

Every Friday is my holiday and today too. In the morning I must weak up early because I must go to ABAC Bangna with my friend after that in the evening I must go to Lumpine. I come back to my room at 11.30 PM. I think today do not like holiday.

11 August 2007

Today is the birthday of my mother I must comeback to my home and tomorrow is the mother’s day, so I must come back to my home. After I finish class at 1.00 PM. I go to The Mall I go with my friend “Pon”, he is a fat man but he is nice guy. He is my friend about 8 years. We go to shop, Pon is very like cartoon like me. His favorite cartoon is “Sai ka no (She is the last weapon)”. This story talk about one girl was created by the scientists. In that time have war and she is last weapon that can help to win the war, but she can escape and met one guy he is the soldier. She live with him she love him, and he love her. After he know she is the weapon he very angry and escape from her. The scientists met her and used her to be weapon. The soldiers that escape go to his friend and join the war. The war finishes never body alive but one soldier can he is the lover of the last weapon. Only one can alive. I think this is one of the very good stories. Next I come back to my room and wait my father.

No comments: