Saturday, August 9, 2008

Olympic 2008

On Friday, I watched TV. This time was 7.00 PM, but China was 8.00 PM. I though all people in the world wait for this time. The start ceremony of Olympic was coming. Many people in China believe 8 is lucky number, so they were starting the open ceremony of Olympic on August 8, 2008 at 8.08 PM. They wait for this time about 100 years. The tickets are not expensive, but you can not find. If you want u must pay about 300,000 baths or more in underground market. The first show was start at 7.00 PM in Thailand, they made fireworks and fire into the air and it was burst like footprint in the air, step by step to the bird’s nest stadium. It was finish at 7.08 PM in Thailand. Next the show in stadium was start. They showed Chinese culture by man is paint brush, they draw mountain and sun on very big canvas. One show was the situation in class of China children, after they finish class all children used them color and paint on canvas. They made color of mountain and made face of the sun. One show was show the first print machine of China. But my favorite show was they show about the first astronaut. China is the third country that can send human into space after America and Russia. They showed very old culture from the pass to now and next to the future. I thought the show was very normally different from first time that I knew the Olympic 2008 will start at China. They used lot actors that I knew about 100,000 persons. After finish show, parade of athlete was started before they entered into the field they must walk on color and walked pass canvas from the show before that time. One to two and tree until all of athlete, they must walked canvas and after they walked finish all color footprint became rainbow on canvas. It was very nice. I though it is normal picture but it has all power of athletes in the Olympic on canvas (not all athletes but all countries somebody must had match so they can not join the celebration)

Before I write this post my friend call me to see students who is member of ALSA that come from another countries, but only one country that my friend talked with me too much is Korea. He told me he love one Korea girl but she is very shy and my friend too. So all day that they work together my friend told me he talked with her less 10 sentences. All friends of that girl told my friend to talk with her. However last night my friend talked with her no more 10 sentences. I was very funny when I see my friend shy I never saw him like that. So now I am very tired I want to sleep very much and this is finish for this week. See you again.

No comments: