Saturday, August 16, 2008

Good weekend

I was very happy because last weekend I came back to my home at Nakhonpathom. First thing that I did with my family was have dinner together. It was very long time that we had dinner together because I was very busy. Every week I must study every day except Friday and Sunday, but this week law class on Saturday was change to Sunday so I had 2 days for come back home. And last Mother’s day I can not came back home so this time I must came back home. After dinner finish we watched together I did not know why today we watch together. Normally my father does not like to watch TV after 8.30 PM and my mother goes to her room after dinner finish. Last my elder sister many times she did not have dinner but this day she had and watch TV with me. So that made me happy. Next day I went to see my grandmother. My grandfather died when I studied in high school. That is the first time that I saw someone die. My grandfather died when he hold my hand. That time I thought when is I am, so I must be strong. Now I have only my grandmother, and I do not want my grandmother leave me. Last day before I leaved I had lunch with my family again. After that I bought a movie it is BLACK SHEEP. This story talked about sheep in Austria. The owner of the biggest farm tried to upgrade DNA of sheep. But the toxic leaked because one man tried to steal toxic. When toxic leaked to sheep it changed sheep to cruel sheep. Next it changed all sheep in farm and all sheep started to eat human. Anyone who was alive will change to sheep zombie. Before I watched I thought it was scary but after I watched it was not scary same before I watched. Some parts ware funny more scary. And some parts were pretty scarier. Maybe it was because I can not imagine sheep to be the killer. After I watched movie finish my friend called to me she told she quarrel with her boy friend. She did not know what she could do. I told her “you must believe in your self and your boy friend” she was better. Last week I did know what happening many friends called to me and discussed with me about lover, but I never had lover or girl friend. I did know what I could do. Only this sentence that my parents told me “you must wait and believe in your destiny” I told my friend too. I thought they only wanted someone to talk with them and they had only me. However I can make them feel good like this song “I feel good” of James Brown. Maybe I could me psychiatrist but it was can not be true. Last I post this song “ I feel good” I hope you will feel good same name of this song.


i
feel good - james brown

No comments: