Saturday, August 23, 2008

Old Movie

Every one or two weeks, I checked new movie and cartoon at movie shop. And this week too, I went to movie shop at the Mall Ram Kum Hang. But today is special more before because today the Mall sold movie at low price. Although they sold only old movie, but I could find movie that I like in low price. And I did not miss to keep its. One super star that I like is Jacky Chan. I watched his movie when I was young. When I was young I must stayed alone, one thing that I did when I was alone is watch movie. My father loved to watch movie too. So he had many movies. My father loved to watch action movie, so my home had many movie of my father. In the first I watched only cartoon because I was a child I thought every child love to watch cartoon too. But when I watched cartoon again and again then I was boring. I started to watch my father movies.

I like Jacky Chan. I started like him when I watched my father movie. My father liked him too, so he had many movie of Jacky Chan. Jacky used Kung Fu when he fight. And it makes me wonder and funny with movie all time. I watched again and again that time I never bored when I watch movie. So today, I like to watch cartoon and movie, it makes me wonder when I watched it’s especially cartoon fighting and action movie of Jacky Chan. The last movie of Jack Chan that I watched is the Forbidden Kingdom. This story talked about one boy who must return the club to the monkey king. This boy loved Kung Fu but him very weak. So he must trained with two teachers one of them is Jacky Chan. I was very excited when I watch them fight in movie. In the last part of movie this boy can successes his mission and came bask to real world. He changed himself from weak boy to strange boy because he can remember everything that his teacher taught when he stayed at another world. Not only was his body that strange but his mind too. I thing this boy in this story same me. He love Kung Fu and but he weak, and me I like to fight but I do not want to harm.

Today, I thing many technology come from cartoon. Because in the age of stated of computer. Old cartoon was in the book. It shows warp gate, scan hand and eyes, laser, etc. in cartoon. I am not sure but I think Japanese started to write robot cartoon before European. And they tried to make idea same cartoon. I hear scientist tried to make robot that same Doraemon. Today they made Atsumo and any robot that look like human, and many robots that can be together with human. Maybe something that same in animation Wall-E will be come true.

No comments: