Saturday, June 28, 2008

Wall-E

I very like animation of Disney and PIXAR very much. From the first story that I watched when I was young. Toy story, I watched everyday. I thought my toy can talk and walk same in the animation when I sleep. But I never saw it talk. If I am not fault Toy Story is the first 3D animation that I know. That time Toy Story is only one animation in my heart. Now Disney and PIXAR made new and new animation all time. One special thing of Disney and PIXAR before the story will start they will made short story before the story begins. Next I will talk about the new story of Disney and PIXAR.

Wall-E is new animation of Disney and PIXAR. PIXAR had idea after PIXAR made and present life of toy in Toy story and Toy story 2, a little insect in A Bug Life, monster in another world in Monster Inc., the adventure of little fish Finding Nemo, The incredible, and Cars. Now this is time of a little last robot Wall-E. This story talks about the last robot. He is a trash-compacting robot who works his work until no anybody in the world that has only junk, toxic, and pollution. His work is recycling junk; he has a lot of time on his work. He had only one friend with him, it is a cockroach. After 700 years on his work, one day a sleek search robot comes to the earth. She is landing on the top of Wall-E. Her name is EVE. And the adventure begins.


This story show the future of world if people has life style like now. The future that same in this story is will come. The human will leave the earth to go another world or galaxy. I do not want the future like this come true but only I can not change the world. In the Map Ta Phut case villagers can not protect the environment, and the government can not help them too that I see. I do not know the way that I can help the earth, but I know I must start to protect the earth. Now I do not use plastic pack or bag I change to pack something in my rucksack or sometime in my cloth bag. First time that I use cloth bag I very fear because I am unusually. Everybody use plastic bag, only I use cloth bag. After first time I know everybody love me that I try to protect the earth, someone change to use cloth bag same me.

2 comments:

Jasper said...

I never saw this movie Wallie. I did see a poster in Communication Arts in Q Building. I'd like to watch it some day though.

Hane_Cobayila said...

Wall-e, that beauty film