Saturday, June 14, 2008

My friend come back

This week I was very busy because my friend came back from USA. He went with this campaign “Work and Travel”. He wants to make money and wants to travel in another country. When he came back he wants to stay with me because he did not have residence in Bangkok, so he wants to stay with me until he had new residence. I never had anybody stay with me like this except my parents, so that make me serious. I love to stay alone that make me relax. I can do every thing by myself, but after my friend stay with me I can not do like that. I must care my friend cleaning my room every day and I suffer from insomnia. It makes me crazy.

All the time that my friend stays with me, he tells me every thing that he met when he was in USA. First he tells me he before he go to barbershop. He want to change hair style, the barber cut my friend hair very short and made pattern on my friend head. After that my friend readied to start work, but the boss did not like a hair style of my friend and this firm had rule that worker must does not have hair style same my friend. So my friend must shave of his hair. I very funny and he go ahead. He told me he worked very hard. The food in USA very expensive he told me, so sometime he steal some food in the office back to his residence. When he was at USA he thins of Thai food and snack especially TARO. He talked there have only potato chips but TARO made from fish.

He worked very hard, so he can take money very much. Only food my friend thinks very expensive. He told me every thing same in Thai except something especially clothes brand name and game console that cheaper than in Thailand. On holiday that he takes money he must went shopping clothes. He dropped his old clothes and used new clothes only. Not only clothes he bought PSP (game console) for played with his friend who stayed with him together. He told me he wanted all game consoles, but the way he can bought all game consoles he must had large money. The money that my friends had when he arrived to Thailand “only 10 dollars” he told me.

I hope one day I will go another country same my friend not only travel but work with another country company. So now I must try to finish graduate from ABAC and the Bar.

No comments: